21/03/2010

My very first post !


Moshi Moshi !

Welcome ! Welcome to my blog. I'm, for you who don't know,Linh Felicia. I'm a half Norwegian and half Chinese girl who is crazy about everything that has something with Japanese to do ! I already have another blog, but in Norwegian, and I have gotten soooo many requests from my 'not-Norwegian-speaking' friends to start a blog in English, so here you go ! Especially for you ! haha.

Please note that I have just started this blog, so it doesn't look great, yet. Be patient, and I PROMISE to blog as much as possible. And I beg you: Please be loyal and read be blog as much as possible, and if you really want to make me happy: Please comment be posts.

Picture: A Purikura of me and my best friend ! I'm on the right =P * the cutest one ;)

Love ya !
Linh <3

3 comments:

  1. Good english ;) Miss you!!!
    Looooove Kristin ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! you'r blog looks like it's going to be good :D i love the picture :P hihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I miss you and I miss Cecilie:(
    But I'm happy to see your daily happenings and pictures on the web site!

    ReplyDelete