01/04/2010

The Blind Side !

I just got home from a indescribable experience. I just come home after watching The Blind Side! This film is incredible.

The film is based on a true story about a boy named Michael Oher (Quinton Aaron), a homeless boy ,who doesn't have anybody. He then gets "adopted" by Leigh Anne Tuohy (Sandra Bullock) and starts to see a totally other side of the world. He starts on a new Christian school, starts playing football and ends up as an All-American offensive left tackle.

I've read that this film has gotten some really bad creds in the newspaper, but DO NOT listen to them. This film really touches your heart, correction grabs your heart, and it doesn't let go ! The film is everything: cute, sad, happy, angry ! Everything. It's a  MUST-SEE film ! Trust me !

From me: 6/6 - 100 % worth seeing !



4/63 days completed of My Biggest Challenge,Ever!

Linh <3

1 comment:

  1. wow. it lookes so good! i must see it :D

    ReplyDelete