11/05/2010

God Loves Me for Sure !

Today, when I arrived in school I met a really horrible, terrible painful news which said that British Airways was going on strike for 20 days, or at least the Cabin Staff ! It was like getting hit by a bullet ! I'm going home in 18 days so this really doesn't work for me, you know. NoNO !

But then we read the Metro, the newspaper you know, and then something really really indescribable happened :


Quite difficult to read, but I'll tell ya ! It says that the Cabin Crew will walk out(go on strike) on May 18-22 inclusive, May 24-28, May 30-June 3 and June 5-9 ! As you can see 29. May is not mentioned which, ladies and gentlemen, is the date I'm going home ! I personally don't believe in God, but now it's almost like I could, for half a second, believe he did, and that he loves me ! Now I just hope that Mr. Volcano will behave properly till I'm home and safe !

 -Linh <3

No comments:

Post a Comment