02/05/2010

Iron Man II

Yesterday, I watched Iron Man II together with Debbie, Pedro and Nikki. Believe me, it was a really unexpected visit. I'm personally a category girl who would straight away say that Iron Man II was a boy-film. I have to admit that this is not the kind of film I would have chosen to watch, but as Debbie, Pedro and Nikki had planned this, I agreed and went to Odeon to watch it.

And Oh My God I got shocked. This film was actually really good ! First of all, one of my favorite actors( Robert Downey Jr) plays in this film and the humor added to this film was extraordinary!I can't remember the last time I laughed so much during an action film !

The only little minus about this film was the graphic, but who cares ! The film was BRILLIANT !

4 of 5 pandas from me !
This film is totally worth seeing !


-Linh

No comments:

Post a Comment